ManageEngine Endpoint Central
Visualize Manage Engine computers, patches and remote offices in the JupiterOne graph. Our guide provides step-by-step instructions on setting up the integration gaining visibility to your ManageEngine Endpoint Central environment.
- Installation guide
- ManageEngine Endpoint Central data model
To install this integration, you will need to configure settings both within ManageEngine Endpoint Central and on JupiterOne. Before enabling in JupiterOne, ensure that you complete the setup within your ManageEngine Endpoint Central's account.
Configuration on ManageEngine Endpoint Central
First, follow the table in the ManageEngine Endpoint Central documentation to get correct Zoho Account and Endpoint Central API URLs, as well link to the Zoho Developer Console necessary to the next steps.
- Login into Zoho Developer Console
- Create a "Self Client" client type
- Inside the "Self Client" application, go to "Client Secret" tab and copy both "Client ID" and "Client Secret" to somewhere. You will need them later
- Now yet inside "Self Client", go to "Generate Code" tab, and execute the
- Set "Scope" to
- Set "Time Duration" to 10 minutes (optional)
- Set "Scope Description" to anything you want (ex.: JupiterOne Integration)
- Click "Create" and a code will be generated
- Set "Scope" to
- Now you need to get the refresh token, for that you need to execute the
following curl command:
curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded" -d "code=<code>&client_id=<client_id>&client_secret=<client_secret>&redirect_uri=https://www.zoho.com" https://accounts.zoho.com/oauth/v2/token
<client_secret>with the values you got from the previous steps
- The response will be a json with the refresh token, now save the "refresh token", "client id" and "client secret" to somewhere safe, you will need to input them in JupiterOne
Finalize in JupiterOne
To install the
ManageEngine Endpoint Central integration in JupiterOne, navigate to the Integrations
tab in JupiterOne and select
ManageEngine Endpoint Central. Click New Instance to begin configuring
Creating an integration instance requires the following:
Endpoint Central Endpoint - The URL of the ManageEngine Endpoint Central API endpoint. This is the URL you got from the first step of the ManageEngine Endpoint Central documentation table.
Zoho Account Endpoint - The URL of the Zoho Account API endpoint. This is the URL you got from the first step of the ManageEngine Endpoint Central documentation table.
Zoho Client ID - The Client ID you got from the Zoho Self Client.
Zoho Client Secret - The Client Secret you got from the Zoho Self Client.
Zoho Refresh Token - The Refresh Token you got from the last step of the ManageEngine Endpoint Central configuration.
The Account Name used to identify the AirWatch account in JupiterOne. Ingested entities will have this value stored in
AccountNametoggle is enabled.
Description to assist in identifying the integration instance, if desired.
Polling Interval that you feel is sufficient for your monitoring needs. You may leave this as
DISABLEDand manually execute the integration.
Click Create once all values are provided to finalize the integration.
The following entities are created:
|Resources||Entity ||Entity |
The following relationships are created:
|Source Entity ||Relationship ||Target Entity |