Visualize GoDaddy domains and domain records and monitor changes through queries and alerts.
- Installation guide
- GoDaddy data model
To use this integration, JupiterOne requires a GoDaddy customer number (shopper ID), API key and secret to interact with the API. In addition, you must have permission in JupiterOne to install new integrations.
Configuration in JupiterOne
To install the GoDaddy integration in JupiterOne, navigate to the Integrations tab in JupiterOne and select GoDaddy. Click Add Configuration to begin configuring your integration.
Creating a configuration requires the following:
- Account Name by which you want to identify this GoDaddy account in JupiterOne. Ingested entities will have this value stored in
tag.AccountNamewhen Tag with Account Name is checked.
- Description that will further assist your team when identifying the integration instance.
- Polling Interval that you feel is sufficient for your monitoring needs. You may leave this as
DISABLEDand manually execute the integration.
- Customer Number / Shopper ID for your GoDaddy account.
- API Key configured in GoDaddy for API access.
- API Key Secret configured in GoDaddy for API access.
Now that your integration instance has been configured, it will begin running on the polling interval you provided, populating data within JupiterOne. Continue on to our Instance management guide to learn more about working with and editing integration instances.
The following entities are created:
|Resources||Entity ||Entity |
The following relationships are created:
|Source Entity ||Relationship ||Target Entity |