Visualize Zoom users, settings, roles, and groups, map them to employees, and monitor changes through queries and alerts.
- Installation guide
- Zoom data model
For this integration, you will first need to create an app within Zoom, and provide the API credentials associated with that app to JupiterOne.
Configuration in Zoom
- In the Zoom App Marketplace, go to the Develop dropdown menu in the top-right corner and select Build App.
- In the Choose Your App window, click Create under the Server-to-Server OAuth type. If you do not see this OAuth type, contact your Zoom administrator to be given permission for the Server-to-Server OAuth type.
- Enter an app name and app type to begin creation. Your app configuration page opens for the new app.
- Take note of your
Client ID, and
Client secretfor use later in JupiterOne.
- Enter the required information for the app credentials, information, feature, scopes sections and so on. Zoom prompts you if any required fields are omitted.
- In the Scopes section, add the following:
If you cannot, or choose not to, provide all the listed scopes, the information will not be accessed by the JupiterOne integration.
- On the final screen, after you have provided all the required information, click
Activate your appto complete the app creation.
After completing this configuration within Zoom, you are ready to go to JupiterOne to finalize the integration.
Configuration in JupiterOne
To install the Zendesk integration in JupiterOne, navigate to the Integrations tab in JupiterOne and select Zoom. Click New Instance to begin configuring your integration.
Creating a configuration requires the following:
The Account Name used to identify the Zoom account in JupiterOne. Ingested entities will have this value stored in
AccountNametoggle is enabled.
Description to assist in identifying the integration instance, if desired.
Polling Interval that you feel is sufficient for your monitoring needs. You may leave this as
DISABLEDand manually execute the integration.
The Zoom Account ID, Client ID, Client Secret, and desired Scopes.
Click Create once all values are provided to finalize the integration.
Now that your integration instance has been configured, it will begin running on the polling interval you provided, populating data within JupiterOne. Continue on to our Instance management guide to learn more about working with and editing integration instances.
The following entities are created:
|Resources||Entity ||Entity |
The following relationships are created:
|Source Entity ||Relationship ||Target Entity |