Visualize Databricks workspace groups, users, and clusters, map Databrick users to employees, and monitor changes through queries and alerts.
- Installation guide
- Databricks data model
To install this integration, you will need to configure settings both within Databricks and on JupiterOne. Before enabling in JupiterOne, ensure that you complete the setup within your Databricks account.
Configuration in Databricks
- Go to Databricks GCP dashboard and log in.
- In the Workspaces section, choose the workspace.
- You will be able to see the URL on the following page that has the following
- Take note of it and supply it to the .env file. For example,
- Next, click on that link to go to the workspace dashboard. Once there, click on the settings icon (bottom part of left side menu) and choose User settings.
- Click Generate New Token, add comment/description, and press Generate. Retain this for use in JupiterOne.
For additional assistance generating an API Token on Databricks, see their documentation for more information.
Configuration in JupiterOne
To install the Databricks integration in JupiterOne, navigate to the Integrations tab in JupiterOne and select Databricks. Click New Instance to begin configuring your integration.
Creating a configuration requires the following:
The Account Name used to identify the Databricks account in JupiterOne. Ingested entities will have this value stored in
AccountNametoggle is enabled.
Description to assist in identifying the integration instance, if desired.
Polling Interval that you feel is sufficient for your monitoring needs. You may leave this as
DISABLEDand manually execute the integration.
Your Databricks Host and Access token.
Click Create once all values are provided to finalize the integration.
Now that your integration instance has been configured, it will begin running on the polling interval you provided, populating data within JupiterOne. Continue on to our Instance management guide to learn more about working with and editing integration instances.
The following entities are created:
|Resources||Entity ||Entity |
The following relationships are created:
|Source Entity ||Relationship ||Target Entity |
The following mapped relationships are created:
|Source Entity ||Relationship ||Target Entity ||Direction|